Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
Bell Tower Home Health Care- Nashua, NH
Bell Tower Home Health Care, LLC is a state-licensed provider of skilled home health care. Our team of remarkable caregivers consistently strive to bring the surrounding community the support, confidence, and stability they need to continue living in the comforts of their own homes. Our work is meaningful and rewarding; we help facilitate independence for the patients we care for, and our staff takes great pride in knowing that their work has significance and purpose.
The number of clients who depend on us continues to increase, and that growth requires us to add even more compassionate team members to the Bell Tower family. Team members have the opportunity to make meaningful differences in our clients’ lives, improving both their well-being and quality of life. Our team members show individual commitment to the common goal of providing the best quality of care for our patients and experience a workplace that is open, honest, respectful and appreciative of all their caregivers.
- Follows established plan of care departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- Performs basic procedures to include incentive spirometry; bedside testing such as blood glucose testing; non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients in accordance with the Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe; comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with agency standards including assurance and support of patient’s rights and responsibilities.
- Participates in educational programs; current literature; training sessions, meetings and workshops.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled; completes work within designated time.
- Adheres to dress code with a conservative appearance, professional casual business attire, neat and clean. Wears identification at all times while on duty.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes ALL annual education requirements and assigned learning modules in a timely fashion.
- Maintains Regulatory requirements, Ethics and Organizational policies.
- Works as a team player.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities, as well as annual reviews.
- Must have current LNA License
- 1 Year preferred, not required
- Criminal Background check Required
- Pre-hire health screening, including TB screening
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time, Part Time
- Medical/Dental after 90days (FT)
If you are interested in making a true difference in someone’s life, join us!