Registered Nurse (RN)
Bell Tower Home Health Care- Nashua, NH
Bell Tower Home Health Care, LLC is a state-licensed provider of skilled home health care. Our team of remarkable caregivers consistently strive to bring the surrounding community the support, confidence, and stability they need to continue living in the comforts of their own homes. Our work is meaningful and rewarding; we help facilitate independence for the patients we care for, and our staff takes great pride in knowing that their work has significance and purpose.
The number of clients who depend on us continues to increase, and that growth requires us to add even more compassionate team members to the Bell Tower family. Team members have the opportunity to make meaningful differences in our clients’ lives, improving both their well-being and quality of life. Our team members show individual commitment to the common goal of providing the best quality of care for our patients and experience a workplace that is open, honest, respectful and appreciative of all their caregivers.
- Completes comprehensive assessments of patient and family to determine Home Care needs at regular established timelines. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness (es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Develops the plan of care with patient’s physician; establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and family in the planning process.
- Submits all documentation on a timely basis.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient/family as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the plan of care development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary supplies and services are available.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care provided as stipulated by law and regulation.
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports and changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required.
- Communicates with Case Managers and other health related persons after new patient admission, resumption of care, and whenever the patient status changes.
- Anticipates the needs of the patient, and recommends changes to Doctor and family as appropriate
- Graduate of an approved professional nursing program (RN)
- Currently licensed “in good standing” in NH.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a professional nurse, preferably in-home care.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time, Part Time
- Medical/Dental after 90days (FT)
If you are interested in making a true difference in someone’s life, join us!